• Insider arthritis tips that help you erase the pain and fatigue of rheumatoid arthritis almost overnight!
• Devastating ammunition against low back pain... discover 9 secrets!
• Ignored remedies that eliminate fibromyalgia symptoms quickly!
• Obsolete treatments for knee osteoarthritis that still are used... and may still work for you!
• The stiff penalties you face if you ignore this type of hip pain...
• 7 easy-to-implement neck pain remedies that work like a charm!
• And much more...
Dr. Henley explained what he would be doing during the surgery and was very calming in the pre-surgery visit. I appreciated the follow up call the next day to check on me, I had a couple of questions and they were easily answered during this call. My follow up visit was good and I was told not to come back unless I had problems, so that was a good thing. Staff at his office was friendly and courteous as well. I appreciated that surgery wasn’t the first thing Dr. Henley suggested, he first injected my finger and waited to see if surgery was needed. That was just a short fix,about 3 months, but it seems as if the surgery has fixed it. I’m still sore and have a little tingling, but it seems to be getting better, no more painful finger “lock ups”!