Graceful, free, “flowy,” meditative, good practice at failing and at patience, science, emotion regulation aka “therapy,” cap-goggles-suit take up less space then running shoes while traveling, calling ice cream a health food because of its intrinsic nature of cooling the core body temp thus yielding it anti-inflammatory properties, the possibilities, because doing 5x 200 fly descend is a great ego booster at 5 am and leaves you in a great mindset to walk into an organic chemistry exam, because I’d rather smell like chlorine than sweat, and because you cannot beat the friendships you make on the swim team doing any other sport.
Her manual therapy approach coupled with effective client education, including appropriate strengthening and stretching, has resulted in success for clients of all ages in achieving maximal pain relief and improved function.
While her specific area of passion is lower back pain and sacroiliac joint dysfunction, Felicity is trained to deal with many orthopedic conditions and is currently accepting new patients. She invites you to contact her so she can help you move past your injuries to renewed potential and maximum and Training:
• Masters of Physical Therapy MPT
• BSc. Kinesiology (Hon.)
• Certified in Acupuncture (CAFCI)
• Neurological Treatment for Orthopedic/Sport Injury Patients
• Mulligan Technique: Upper and Lower Quadrant
• Advanced Physical Therapy Educational Institute Cervical and Lumbar Spine Articular Dysfunction/Mobilization
• Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy Levels (in progress)